B.E.L.I.E.F. (Junior High) and Beyond B.E.L.I.E.F. (Senior High) Ministries are under the direction of Pastor Sam Cobb and are an integral part of the Family Life Ministry under the leadership of Pastor Mike Tuttle.
The goal of the Hope Church Youth Fellowship is to live a life that is pleasing to God. Since we believe that the Bible instructs us regarding what that life should look like, our Youth Program seeks to partner with parents in challenging students in the following 5 important areas:
1. To EXPOSE CHRIST to the unbelieving student (Matthew 28:19-20)
2. To ENJOY FELLOWSHIP with other believers (2 Timothy 2:22)
3. To ENCOURAGE GROWTH in their faith (2 Peter 3:17-18)
4. To EXPERIENCE the joy of SERVING others, both in the local church and in the community (Ephesians 6:7)
5. To EXALT GOD with their life (Romans 12:1-2)
We hope to accomplish each of these through weekly Bible Studies and corporate worship opportunities, using our God -given gifts and abilities through service projects (in our church, community, and on foreign soil – see Youth Mission Trips!), outreach activities, summer camps and retreats, weekly singing/worship experience, Sunday School, etc. (see Youth Highlights!).
We would love for you to come and join us for this adventure we call the Christian walk. As we share our faith (evangelism), spend time together (fellowship), learn more about God (personal growth), use our gifts (service), and honor God through the living of our lives (worship), we invite you to be a part of our group as we seek together to become more like Jesus Christ!
Hope to see you soon!